Status: Giving the curcumstances, Mysti and I have agreed that it would be best if I wrote the story from now on. I have decided to start fresh and am in the process of rewriting the whole series now.

As Snow Falls on Desert Sky

Image


This is a Mystique_Kisses1200 production

Summary:
Ri'Kaylah Simmons is not exactly ordinary. Definitely not the type of person you'd expect to see listening to anything but rap. She’s black but rap is one of her least favorite genres of music. Her least favorite is Disney pop. She wears band tees and Converses daily, has tattoos and piercings everywhere, and isn't afraid to throw down if the occasion calls for it.

Nobody knows the real color of her hair. She keeps her hair in individual braids with random red, blue and purple streaks in it, and since it fake hair she likes the braids to stop a little above her lower back.

She has four piercings in each ear lobe, an industrial on the left side and the right cartilage pierced twice. She also has a tongue ring and lip ring. She has a large tattoo of a heart with a rose stabbed through it on her right thigh, and a dragon that has its tail wrapped around a heart on her left calf. A large deathbat, similar to the one on Zacky Vengeance's chest, adorns her left shoulder blade. One black and green sparrow decorates the skin to the right and left of her collar bone. She has the lyrics to Demolition Lovers from My Chemical Romance in between the cover of their second CD and two bullets on her right calf. She has the cover of their first CD with the lyrics “Oh how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying” on her arm above the grenade heart she has along with the lyrics from “American Idiot” on the lower part of her left arm. She has a punk rock pixie on her upper left arm and she has a flaming skull with a bloody heart in its mouth on her right. Her nails are always painted some combination of red, blue, purple and black and she's never caught without her rubberbands on her right wrist and various bracelets on her left.

She can be loud and obnoxious at times, but at most times she's very shy and reserved. When she first meets someone she can very quite and shy or be a total bitch, but either way she hates drawing attention to herself.

In essence, she's nothing that Nick Jonas thought he would ever be attracted to. But when he first saw her, something drew him to her dark honey colored eyes. Her caramel colored skin was nothing like he was used to seeing and her multi colored hair was not exactly common at a Jonas Brothers concert. She was such a nice sight compared to the usual blond haired, blue eyed girls in mini skirts.

Nick Jonas loves his brothers to death but when they come across the strange girl and Joe calls her names he doesn't really agree with him. He finds her interesting. When Nick finds out that they just bought the house next to her and that his room window is right across from hers he is delighted. He wants to find out as much as he can about her. The only bad thing is, is that he has to share a room with Joe. What happens when Joe starts falling for her too?

This is a joint story with my friend Mysti. I don’t know anything about the Jonas Brothers and Mysti only knows a little bit. So we’ll have to do a bit of research sometime before the brothers get into the story.

Disclaimer: Disclaimers are stupid. You all know we don't own any of the Disney characters that may make and appearance in this story (why the hell would we want to), or other various bands that may or may not be mentioned (unless stated otherwise). We do however own Ri’Kaylah, Tiffany, Maxine, Prescott Christianson, and all other characters that either I or Mysti make up.

Title Credit: Demolition Lovers by My Chemical Romance