‹ Prequel: Sunlight (book 2)
Sequel: Skylight (book 4)

Starlight (book 3)

Preface-
I stood in the starlight as the blackest night covered us. We never thought it would lead to this, we put everyone in danger. We had never seen this coming… Kyra wanted to go alone from the beginning, she wanted me to stay with Eamon, Jacinda, Dakarai, Rutley, Rezse, all of them. I refused, I wouldn’t let her go on this alone. That one decision changed the fate of us all. How could one person, one vampire cause so much pain? How many lives can it break? The one we were hunting broke the record… Kyra had waited for this for so long. Now what? Now what will we do if we even fail at that? If we fail at that, then we fail at protecting one another. How could we have even seen that it would have led to this? The most unexpected ending of this too long journey? My life could end this very second by another choice, another choice that was laid onto Kyra. I knew what she would choose. The wrong decision. I had no fear in my eyes, my face or my mind and yet she would choose the wrong choice. I only had pain. Right now, I wanted to die. After what happened only moments ago, my new happy life came to an end. I wanted to die. End it now, Kyra! Make the right choice.

Please... end it now...

I hope you all like Starlight, book three in the 'Light Series' or whatever.