Status: Planned Out! No more writer's block! :D

There's a New Vampire King. I Am So Screwed.

Allissa is now the werewolf queen. With Luke as her king. Life has been good for the couple for the last twenty years. The world was changing around them, but their love still burned strong.

But all of their happiness is put into jeaprdy when the vampire king dies. And Darren takes the throne.

His first ac as king is to send his subjects on a headhunt. He wants to see Allissa a his palace, dead or alive. Dead, the vampires become equal with the werewolves again. And Alive? Nobody knows. Nobody knows what Darren has got up his sleeve,but they all know it can't be good.

So now, Allissa's on the run. She's separated from Luke and she and Tyler flee the country. She misses Luke more than anything, and Luke misses her too. A certain discovery makes Allissa wish Luke was there even more. It wouldn't be easy going through all of this alone. but until Darren is dead, Allissa isn't safe.

What could Darren have planned that he would want Allissa alive for? And more importantly, whatever it is, will he succeed, or wil our heroes be able to stop him?

Read and find out in the squel of "There's a new Boy... dog... Thing at My School. Things Could Get Interesting."