Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

Image

Annabelle was....different, to say the least. One minute, she could be loud, laughing like a maniac, and cracking jokes left and right, but the next she could be shy, quiet, and off in her own little world. Annabelle was new in Las Vegas, Nevada, and it sure showed. She didn't want to move, but since her mother was newly divorced from her father, Mommy Dearest wanted to be far, far away from him. So, from Detroit, Michigan all the way to Sin City...

This was going to take some getting used to.

[i suck at descriptions, i know; you don't have to tell me. And that banner was just something shitty I threw together on Paint; I just needed something to show everyone what the main characters looked like.]

Mkayyy, so I'll post a little bit about each of the MAIN characters, and I'll also list the other characters that will just be popping in and out at times.

MAIN CHARACTERS

Annabelle Barone; Age: 16. She's part Italian, part American. She has snakebites and hip piercings. Brown/slightly red with blonde highlighted hair. She's been labeled a "scene/emo kid" by her previous school, and was somewhat bullied because of how she looked. Has had one boyfriend, but he cheated on her and she won't trust any boy now.

Ronnie Radke: Age: 17. Rules the school, and is a huge manwhore. Is the vocalist in a band called Escape The Fate that he formed with his best friend, Max Green. Has a nose ring and a large tattoo on his neck, along with a few other tattoos on his left arm; all illegally done, of course. Long black messy hair. Was born and raised in Sin City.

Craig Mabbitt: Age: 16. Has a mixture of Indian and American in him. Is in a Christian screamo band called blessthefall. Has snakebite studs, a Medusa, a nose stud and stretched ears. Has a couple tattoos on his left arm. Has somewhat long black hair. Moved to Vegas a couple years ago, is originally from Phoenix, Arizona.

Max Green: Age: 17. Is also a manwhore, just like his partner-in-crime Ronnie Radke. Is the bassist for Escape The Fate. Has snakebites and a nose ring, along with a ninja star tattoo on his left arm, and a tattoo on his neck. Has somewhat long dyed black hair. Is from "Amish Town" somewhere in Ohio; moved to Vegas just 7 months ago.

OTHER CHARACTERS

Robert Ortiz: 17
Bryan "Monte" Money: 15
Omar Espinosa: 18
Mike Frisby: 16
Eric Lambert: 15
Jared Warth: 16
Matt Traynor: 16

NOTE: I do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT own ANY of these characters or bands, except Annabelle. And just so no one flips a lid, I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE OF ANNABELLE. I simply own the idea of her character, and I own this plot. That is it.

And even though all of the guys are in high school, in this story, they look exactly like they do today. ^_^
  1. Lying is your favorite passion.
    Annabelle moves to Vegas and meets some very interesting boys.
  2. Day out on the town: Part 1!
    Max and Ronnie have a surprise for Annabelle...think she'll like it? ( first part is Ronnie's POV this time. ^_^)
  3. Day out on the town: part 2!
    The day out doesn't end so well...
  4. I hope it gives you hell.
    First day of school, first day of school drama.
  5. I,I,I will break his jaw.
    I keep forgetting this...Title Credit: Snitches And Talkers Get Stitches and Walkers - FOB
  6. Hospital visits and creepy stalkers sitting in trees.
    haha @ the title.
  7. Trying to forget everything that isn't you.
    A game of 20 questions leaves some hurt feelings, some mixed feelings, and some dangerous feelings. Title credit: 7 minutes in heaven (Atavan Halen) - FOB.
  8. Now we are starting, to love you more.
    Where, oh where, oh where could he be? Title Credit: Cellar door - None other then ETF.
  9. Wait, like the drug, like the change in the pain.
    Some bad news for Annabelle, Max, and Mr. Radke. Title credit: same as last chapter.
  10. For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me.
    A big surprise, and a big scare. Title Credit: The Ghost Of You - MCR
  11. I'm coming, back, from the dead.
    Miracles happen. Title Credit: It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish - MCR
  12. So, this goes, out to, the ones that fall in love,
    Ronnie and Annabelle are finally back together. Let love mushy-lovey dovey shit ensue! Title Credit: Reverse This Curse - ETF
  13. Don't trust me.
    Craig tells Annabelle something shocking, and Ronnie comfirms it with a phone call. Title Credit - Don't trust me - 3OH!3
  14. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
    Annabelle confronts Ronnie, and she soon gives Max something she wishes she didn't. Title Credit: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - FOB
  15. As makeup runs down on your cheeks, you found that you are lost again.
    Max shows his true colors; big shocker. Title Credit: Makeup - ETF
  16. So long and goodnight
    A tragic event makes a bad day the worst of Annabelle's life. Title Credit: Helena - MCR
  17. I miss you, I miss you, so far.
    The funeral. Filler mainly. Title Credit: Cemetery Drive -MCR
  18. I'm okay now.
    Lots of stuff. Loooootttttsss- party! Title credit: I'm Not Okay - MCR
  19. You just love to hate me...
    Ronnie has a "surprise" for Annabelle. Oh, and Craig and Annabelle. Enough said. Title Credit: Situations - ETF
  20. Love, love will tear us apart, again.
    I think my mind just exploded. Title Credit; Love Will Tears Us Apart - Joy Divison (PS: Entire chapter is in Craig's point of view.)
  21. I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends.
    Annabelle's POV again. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Title credit: You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison - MCR
  22. In the middle of a gunfight, Never coming home, never coming home.
    The fight, and a tragic event. Title credit is two songs by MCR; The ghost of you and YKWTDTGLUIP.
  23. To The End.
    this chapter is no one's POV. this is, say...."third person"'s POV. Title Credit: To The End - MCR