Status: 215 pages of pure tantalizing story, (Writing Chapter 28, and all that goes with it!)

Our Deathly Love

All that really belongs to us is time; even he who has nothing else has that. ~Baltasar Gracian

Image


What if everything was true? What if all of those monsters you thought hid under your bed as a child were real? I'm here to tell you that they are; but you won't find many hiding in little kid's closets or under beds. They have jobs, families, and live pretty much normal lives. I should know I am a Necromancer, and I am here to say: I do not have a hunched back, I do not fly on brooms, and I do not have an unsightly wart on my nose.

I do go to a school filled with people like me, which is normal. What's not normal are the people going there; you have your Angels, Demons, Shapeshifters, Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Fallens, Ghosts, and don't even get me started on the amount of Fae.

Many people are taking bets on how long before the school has its first killing spree, because all is not well in Magic World. No one really likes each other, but that's high school in a nut shell. The stress is on, now on top of grades I have to worry about becoming dinner, or getting myself killed in some extreme sport, or, even better, I have to worry about my crazy roommates, who pretty much want to kill each other. There are some perks to going to this school; the food is good, and I'm learning more about my powers every day. Let's not forget all of the amazing looking boys.

I have to wonder if a teenage Necromancer with little people skills can survive at a school where the students would kill me without the slightest thought? No matter the answer, I was about to be pushed headlong into the constant day-to-day problem. Because this is my life, and I have to live it.

Our Deathly Love Links:
Recommended Our Deathly Love Playlist!
Spin-off:
Chain Gang
Chloe
Angie & Tristan
Rowan
Nameless
Reska & Albrecht
Monique & Fredrick
Sammy
Mikey & Vincent
Chloe & Tristan
Puck & Tundry
Roxie & Rowan
Jasper & Alissa & Lucy
Tumblr:
Our Deathly Love RP Tumblr :)
Emelia's Tumblr

Role Play:
Pandora's school for the Magically gifted
  1. The Letter
    The letter arrives
  2. Trick Not Treat.
    A dare gives Emmy more then she can handle.
  3. "I do NOT know Harry Potter!"
    Bus escapades
  4. Forest
  5. Liquid Band-aid
    more blood~
  6. The White Room, Emmy Style
  7. Ripplye's believe it or not!
  8. Mother Goddess
    read and find out
  9. Judgment and Annoyance
    New friends, New acquaintances, New rivals!
  10. The Chapel
    Getting to know people.
  11. Vines, Mind Games, and Near Death Fun!
  12. Art Class
  13. Jasper, Fredrick and then some!
    The day comes to an end :)
  14. Nancy Drew
    A chapter where the Writer begs for her life by giving Jasper fans just what they want :)
  15. Greenhouses, Phobias, and Letters
  16. Hey-Hey Chloe, Take some Prozac!
  17. Illegal spells and death wishes
  18. Wand war Anyone?
    ;)
  19. Rebounds, Cool Downs, and Layups
  20. Forgiving Jasper
  21. Hay-Day
  22. To be or not to be?
  23. Natasha
  24. Hospital Blues
  25. Finding Truth
  26. Paralizer
    Rowan-Rowan-Rowan...
  27. Dreams