Status: Completed. Read the sequeal. Thanks to everyone who read, commented, and subscribed. <3

When It All Comes Down

Image

Ronnie Radke has just gotten out of prison. He spent 2 full years in that hell, and has no intentions of going back. All he wants to do is see his friends and family again. But the one person he'd love to see again, is his ex-fiance Viktoria.

Viktoria was Ronnie's fiance. Quite a long time ago, 4 years ago to be exact. But she called off the engagement and broke up with him once she found out how much of a drug-addict he really was. She broke up with him because she didn't need that in her life. It broke her heart to leave him, but she did it anyways.

Add Alex Gaskarth to the picture. 6 months after Viktoria had broken up with Ronnie, she met Alex. She had lost all hope in finding someone to really truly love and care for, like shedoes did for Ronnie. She gave up until Alex walked into her life. He was truly, now, the love of her life. He was perfect for her, he saved her from all of her heartbreak and pain. He saved her life.

Ronnie is still deeply in love with Viktoria, and wants to show her how much he really has changed. How he's become a better person. He wants to win her back, have her his "Future Mrs. Radke" again.

Too bad she's engaged to Alex.

***

SIDE NOTE: This story was orginally titled, "This Won't Hurt More Than a Pinch", and the plot line was completely different. About 5 chapters in I put it on a hiatus & I took a small break from Mibba. I've come back and realized I don't like the old plot anymore. I've been brewing this one up for a little while now, so here we go again. Only thing that's the same are the characters (Obviously I added Alex.), and Ronnie's just getting out of prison. This is also set in the present. Not 2 years ago, not two years into the future, it's set now.

Other characters that will show up in the story from time to time:

Jack Barakat
Rian Dawson
Zack Merrick
Synster Gates

Do I really need to tell everyone how I don't own any of these characters, only the plot and the ideas of my original characters?

Steal this and I will chop your balls or ovaries off. (:

Story title credit: Coffee Shop Soundtrack - All Time Low