Does a Break Happen?

Jade McIntyre
Age: 21
Birthday: October 28 1990
Occupation: Actress but making a break or trying to into music
About: Jade is a girl no one messes with when they see her, but she’s been an actress since the age of 12. She starred in a handful of commercials for different things ranging from cereals, to sneakers. She got her break when she was 16 having a few guest spots on a few Disney and even Nickelodeon shows. She’s been on a few Wizards of Waverly Place episodes in the background but it still got her on TV. Her big break came when she met an old friend Erin, who’s on Big Time Rush. Jade met her when they did a few shows of Zoey 101, and saw her work on Big Time Rush……Jade is very friendly and dependable person once you get to know her, and she’s very sweet. She dresses and acts the way she does since she doesn’t like people bothering her when she’s on the street walking with friends or anything.

Kendall Schmidt
Age: 20
Birthday: November 2, 1990
Occupation: Actor & Singer
About: Kendall is the leader of Big Time Rush, he has a great voice he’s very sweet, down to earth and kind. He’s respectful, and like everyone in the music business, he loves the fans. He’s best friends with the rest of the guys of Big Time Rush, and they like staying active, and they’re big hockey fans. He’s the same age as James, they’re both 20 while Carlos and Logan are 21!

Erin Sanders
Age: 20
Occupation: Actress
About: She’s Jade’s best friend, they both met on a show called Zoey 101 and became instant friends. Erin plays Camille on Big Time Rush and she really knows Jade, sometimes better then Jade too.
  1. Gotta Love your TRUE Friends
    Jade's one closest friend Erin proves just how great a friend she really is...
  2. A Possible Set up by the BEST FRIEND
    Erin as well as the guys know that both Jade and Kendall have the whole LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT thing going on for them. Do they go along with Erin's possible plan if she has one?
  3. Will there be more then one chance?
    Jade finally decides to hang out with Kendall but will this be a one time thing or will she feel something more afterwards to want to hang out with him more?
  4. The Guys have a little Fun with Jade while she becomes BOLD
    During Kendall and Jade's day of hanging out, at the concert the guys had an idea, wonder how it turned out though...
  5. Jade's Big BREAK finally happens
    Jade becomes a regular on the show, and finally answers the unanswered question...
  6. Will there be Fun while Touring
    Knowing Jade as well as the guys, touring might be rather crazy....
  7. Full of Surprises....
    Not only the guys but the people on set and who work with them are simply full of surprises
  8. Some Summer FUN
    A pool party at Jades becomes great when her two favorite people show up....
  9. Keeping a Birthday Secret
    Kendall Enlists everyones help with planning Jade's birthday party. The trick is making sure she finds not one thing out, will they make it or will she find out...
  10. Always learning new facts about everyone
    Birthday questions, Movie night and Kendall finds out a talent Jade has....
  11. Birthday BASH
    Kendall and the guys add the final touches, then comes the BASH that Jade never forgets
  12. A HUGE Step....
    Kendall and Jade make a huge step in their relationship
  13. A Solution to what is or was a problem
    Jade has been hiding a secret that turned out to be a surprise for Kendall however he gets the wrong impression
  14. New Friends
    Ciara meets some new people who Jade hits it off with and plans
  15. Plans work out, second guessing relationships
    Jade's plan swings into
  16. Guys full of Surprises
    The guys hear a few things about
  17. Truth comes out....
    The truth comes out, everyone has been curious of an answer to this one question, but the only one that will know are the two involved....
  18. Another step Big Step
    Jade takes control.....makes progress
  19. A HEART FOREVER LOVED
    A love that lasts till the end.....sooner then we all had thought