Status: NEEDS REWRITING!!

***NEED WORK

Immortality- an eternal life mankind has sought for centuries without avail. It must be a divine gift; a fantastic ability to live forever young can only be a blessing, something a man can only dream of…

To Zavius, it was a curse.

He was supposed to be dead, ‘passed on’ like any other mortal that have met their death. Yet he found himself still alive, a little over half a century after his untimely death, his body and spirit forever frozen in time. Only this time, he was stronger and more powerful--- and a Slayer, a path he was set on by what it seems to be fate itself.

Reborn into a world of Dark Beings, fiends and Immortals that call themselves the Four Gates Union Guards, Zavius is lost, trapped in his mind’s torture of his past life’s memories and emotional scars, a dark spell even his supporting twin brother, Zarda, can’t free him from.
To him, living was just another form of torture fate has set upon him, and there was no escape…

It was in this dark abyss where a mysterious breeze blew… and suddenly, Zavius comes face to face with a stranger, who seems to hold a force that shatters the walls and all forms of reason he had built within himself.

Under her sharp gaze, his lies and shell starts to crumble, breaking the ice that had bound his heart. Vulnerable and revealed, Zavius is thrown onto a rough path that brings course the toughest battle of his long life…