Status: Please comment; We greatly appreciate the feedback!

Recipe for Happiness

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of."
This is what Ana Forlane believes, to the fullest. Her whole life she's imagined "the one" to be handsome and insanely rich. The perfect recipe for happiness.

Choi Adrien is everything a woman wants. Successful, smart, handsome - and heir to one of South Koreas largest companies.

Our two protagonists paths crosses, and love blossoms. However, in fear of being loved for his money alone, Adrien disguises himself to be poor. Will Ana learn to love an average joe, and stay for love alone, when she discovers he is her prince after all?
  1. 01
    Step one: Make yourself look ravishing to the opposite sex. Guaranteed to work.
  2. 02
    It felt as if someone had decided upon smashing a really heavy chair against the back of his head, for then to put on loud music to sting his ears.
  3. 03
    Okay, so the underwear drawer thing was a bit too much, but I made my point.
  4. 04
    "Should you not change into something more fitting?"
  5. 05
    You know, you actually need to read Animal Farm to make an informed opinion on that.
  6. 06
    Fate decided to strike upon him, and give him a good kick in the face.
  7. 07
    Waiter = angel man, this just gets more interesting.
  8. 08
    He could practically feel the blue silk against his skin, and he feared that if he breathed, it would disappear.
  9. 09
    Newly named angel man, I fear that's going to stick.
  10. 10
    Like Cinderella, he had left her before midnight.
  11. 11
    Falling in love with the help, smooth one Ana.
  12. 12
    This was one of the times he was happy he slept most of the times naked, and thus made it easier to do things that acquired no clothing without making a fuzz about it.
  13. 13
    Philip is French for 'going to gander on your girl now, and be shameless about it'.
  14. 14
    Once again, he found himself at the verge of staring.
  15. 15
    Yes, he's truly gandering now. Wuhoh.
  16. 16
    You have a tendency to break hearts
  17. 17
    I thought there were rules about this sort of thing.
  18. 18
    “What is it about her that makes her so special to me?”
  19. 19
    Phillip dominates this chapter heavily.
  20. 20
    Amorous fingers. Keywords.
  21. 21