Status: Should be back on track in the next few days.

Who Says Love Has to Be Left up to Fate?

"I've always thought that you could, I don't know, control your emotions I guess. Keep them in check and only fall in love when you want to, with who you want to. Man was I wrong on that one. Not only did I have to realize I was in love. I had to realize I was in love with two brothers. And let me tell you, they weren't making choosing between them easy. I mean imagine if Juliette or Elizabeth had their pick between either Romeo and Mr. Darcy. Now magnify it by ten."

Olivia travels to summer filled Dallas in hope of meeting her favourite band, the Jonas brothers. When they finally do meet it isn't like she expected at all. She's not what they expected either.

In no time she's their neighbor and constantly on both their minds. She should have remembered that no matter how much you try to plan things out, love is still in the hands of fate.

A story that I hope is satisfying to the Jonas brothers fans (with lots of romantic and crazy daydream moments), but as well realistic and more complex. I don't want to really follow the main stream trend. It's generic and holds deeper meanings and a good love triangle.

This is Story One: He calls it love I call it careful planning. This will probably be a series.
  1. Jet Set, Touch Down in Dallas
    Olivia arrives back to Dallas and her summer begins with a one sided encounter.
  2. The list
    As Olivia leaves the airport., the boys make a list on their ideal girl.
  3. A puppy for Jonas
    Olivia and her best friend think of ways they could meet the Jonas and Olivia finds a puppy in need of a home.
  4. Falling into the Jonas Kitchen
    Olivia arrives at the Jonas household but Hank the Tank is bad and is taking his job way to seriously. How is she going to get in?
  5. First Impressions
    This chapter four sort of from the third people's point of view.
  6. Making Contact
    Here Olive puts plan one into action
  7. The pool incident
    Dinner table conversation is interrupted when puppy goes to chase butterflies once more.
  8. Eavesdropping Conversation leads to some confusion.
    Olivia goes to change, and over hears a boy talk while lost in their house.
  9. Mother of my puppy
    Awkward moment between Olivia and Joe as they are left alone in the kitchen
  10. Rejection leads to determination
    Going home hope for more
  11. Race to your heart
    A race leads to an intense tickling session
  12. Phone Calls and Twitters
    They continue to hang out and Olive witness her JBs and Demi make their first fan act.
  13. Falling head over heels
    “Thanks for being my knight in shining armor." “No problem, except I wear skinny jeans.” He answered smoothly.
  14. Love-seat for Three
    “Shush” I said putting my finger to his lips.
  15. One Photo Shoot and Two Creepy Men.
    “Fine, just don’t forget: time flies when Olive’s around. She’s sort of distracting.”
  16. Runaway Zoo
    That’s why he stopped and turned around reaching his hand out to help her.
  17. Pain Relief Not Pleasure.
    It was the confidence in his voice, Olive told herself. The gleam in his eyes, and the honey smoothness of his voice that make it hard to resist.
  18. Is she for real?
    “And you are? An Olive?” I was tempted to laugh but I don’t think was making a joke.
  19. Oh No! Olive
    “Olive, what was that?” “What,” “Those hugs, they were slightly over friendly don’t you think?” “You think so too. I wasn’t sure if I was going over board. It felt so nice, warm and loving. You know? Like it would never end- in a good way?” “You’
  20. Sleepless Night
    “And don’t look so glum. I promise you, your person is out there somewhere, and I think I need to start looking again too.”
  21. Fitting in
    “Welcome to our world Olive. Just hold on to my hand and don’t let go.”
  22. Insulting Much!
    He contended himself to watch her enthralled, while his girlfriend breathed down his neck.
  23. Confessions to the Night
    “Love should be inconceivable even to those in love,”
  24. Confessions in the Night Part two
    “Love should be inconceivable even to those in love,”
  25. Confessions in the Night Part three
    The final third part.
  26. Chapter 26: Fireworks and shooting stars.
    “We wish to stay with Olive forever!” the shouted over the rooftops.
  27. Four days
    Fast forwarding for the first time.
  28. Growing Emotions and Tensions
    -Part one
  29. Growing Emotions and Tensions
    -Part two
  30. Growing Emotions and Tensions
    Part 3
  31. Officially an item
    Somehow suddenly having Nick as my boyfriend made everything so much better, it all made more sense.
  32. The Rox
    Trouble stirs when Olive is mislead
  33. The cave
    Olive is cornered in a cave and everything shifts.
  34. Horror film- Part 1
    The drama continues
  35. Horror film- Part 2
    The drama continues
  36. Horror film- Part 3
    The drama continues
  37. Guilt
    Nick searches for Olive, and arrives in time to hear Gina's revelation.
  38. Guilt
    Nick searches for Olive, and arrives in time to hear Gina's revelation.