I'd Do Anything...for You

I originally started this story on Quizilla like two years ago. and i'm still not finished. x] I was such a bad writer back then that to continue, i HAD to re-write it. or else, it would suck. the beginning is a bit stupid and horrible information. but it smooths out, i think .

Sarah has had a bad passed. Thinking she will never find true love, she meets Pierre. Her life changes completely. She thinks she has found the one. But will she be able to handle the touring, groupies and alcohol?

info.
(is horribly written, but you'll have to deal.)

Characters: Age
**Sarah** 22
*Crystol* 22
Nobrina 21
Danielle 23

the story starts in 2003 at the last concert of the tour in Boston( i know it didn't end there but just go with it)
*= main characters **- the main main character. the P.O.V will mostly be in Sarah's.

U all r best friends and simple plan and Good Charlotte fans.
But u and Crystol are closer and bigger GC and SP fans then Nobrina and Danielle.

Sarah
is crazy. you have black hair with green highlights. you are 22, 2 MONTHS older then Crystol!!!! you absolutely loves Pierre from SP and Joel from GC. you are a complete moron but did good in school. You went to B.U for college. But you wonder why you went because you didn't major in anything. For a job you are a private tutor and you teach Clarinet lessons. Sarah has 3 tattoos. one that says GC (like it is on the young and the hopeless cd)on your ankle. and one that says SP (kind of like Sebs but SP is in a box and the box is color in black and SP has no color) on your upper left back. and on your lower back you have Riot Girl in cursive .Ever since Good Charlotte and Simple Plan fan for life and so far thats what is going on. your nose is pierced your lip and eyebrow pierced and 3 piercings in each ear. You and Crystol have even beat the shit out of a SP and GC hater because she was talking shiznot.

Crystol
is crazier then Sarah. she has brown hair and green highlights. she is 22 2 months younger then Sarah. David is her favorite from SP and Benji and billy r her favorites in GC. She and Sarah have known each other since they were 10. when crystal moved from Michigan to down the street of Sarah in Malden Ma. she has the same tattoos as sarah (they went and got them together) but GC is on her upper left bakk and SP is on her left ankle. She has her lip, left eyebrow and her whole left ear pierced. Crystol and Sarah are weirdo buddies for lyfe.

IT GETS BETTER AS THE STORY GOES ON. and its not written like the information.