Status: Finished on October 15th, 2013

Shattered Glass & Broken Hearts

In 2002, something happened that would forever change Ronnie Radke's life and impact the way he lived. On a cool evening in late October, he and his girlfriend Emily Green, were involved in a car accident that left her permanently injured. The accident caused him to form a riff between himself and Emily's brother Max, his best friend. Guilt pushed him into drugs and alcohol, and as a result, he ended up in prison.

Emily has fared little better over the last ten years. As a result of the accident, she now walks with a permanent limp and it's not just her body that bears scars. Her heart never fully recovered; not from the trauma, but from losing the only man she ever loved. Over the years, she's had plenty of opportunities to go to him; to ask why he left her alone in the hospital the day after the accident. But every time, she's stayed away at Max's requests. But she can't stay away from him forever. Fate has a way of pulling connected hearts together, no matter how broken they may be.
Image

I don't claim ownership over anything but Emily and the plot--which I've put a lot of work into, by the way, so please refrain from stealing or copying it. I'm really proud of this one and I've put a lot of myself into its creation.

Also, just as a forewarning to anyone reading this: I am well aware that Dying Is Your Latest Fashion wasn't released until 2006. However, for the creative purposes of this story, it will have been released in 2003. Also, for the creative purposes of this story, Max is still in the band in 2012. TJ Bell will not be in this story.

© Dancing Dead., 2012-2013