Status: I have moved to my tumblr (piamariesays.tumblr.com) or to http://www.onedirectionfanfiction.com/viewuser.php?uid=485

The Other Side of the World

Kaylin is your typical 18 year old girl. Fresh out of high school, she decided to devote her summer to her best friends, Allstar Weekend and travel across the country for a mini tour before heading over seas. She finds out that they will be joined by one of her favorite bands, One Direction. Kaylin has no idea what she's in for. Falling in love, dirty little secrets, and scars that may just never go away, this is the summer Kaylin would have never imagined to experience.
  1. It's A Pleasure Meeting You
    Kaylin is about to go on tour with her best friends of Allstar Weekend, but the day before tour kick off, she gets a surprise of who their opening act will be.
  2. My Heart Is Racing, This Is What You Do To Me
    Kaylin spends some alone time with One Direction and gets a chance to tell them about her past.
  3. The Past Is The Past, But Not Until You Move On
    Kaylin goes on a date with Cameron. They come face to face alone since their last break up.
  4. Big Day, Let’s Avoid The Drama
    Tour starts today, but after what happened last night... Kaylin is just hoping to get through the day without any drama.
  5. How About You, Are You Happy?
    Kaylin has a talk with Liam that makes her realize something about her relationship with Cameron.
  6. I Don't Want You Falling For Him
    Kaylin might not want to come into terms on how she's starting to feel about Liam.
  7. Scars Are Forever
    Cameron and Liam? Looks like Kaylin is starting to choose what or who she wants. And the biggest secret of Cameron and Kaylin's relationship is revealed.
  8. Feelings Start To Surface
    Kaylin tries to act like everything is okay, while Liam know in his heart this isn't the last of what they found out last night.
  9. We Fell So Hard, But It Felt So Right
    Kaylin contemplates on telling Zach what's been going on. And Liam finally makes the first move.
  10. Blood Is Thicker Than Water, But This Family Is Different
    While in Chicago Kaylin and the guys go out to dinner with her grandparents, but this dinner wasn't as pleasant as everyone would like it to be.
  11. There Shouldn’t Be An End If Nothing Has Started
    Liam learns one more secret as to why Zach is so over protective. Also the question of Liam & Kaylin having a real relationship is finally brought up.
  12. Trust Goes A Long Way
    Liam opens up to Kaylin about his family and his past relationships. And as the last day of tour comes around, the question of their relationship still stands.
  13. Booze, Love, And The Truth
    The after party of the end of tour is upon us. Liam and Cameron come face to face.
  14. But You Can Never Escape Reality
    Its the day after the fight. Liam is headed back to London, but has one last thing for Kaylin.
  15. A Chance To Make Things Right
    It's been a month since tour ended and Cameron comes with a surprise for Kaylin.
  16. Listen To Your Heart, Even If It's Broken
    Kaylin takes her trip to London and surprises the boys during their sound check. Little does she know, she encounters a surprise of her own.
  17. Burning Skin and Promises You Can't Keep
    Harry finds a secret about Kaylin that he has to choose to either keep to himself or find help for.
  18. Life's Too Short To Live Like You Do
    Kaylin starts to regret her decision of coming to London and Harry proves to her that he just wants her to be okay again.
  19. Things Never Changed For Me
    Kaylin and Liam have the chance to lay everything on the line for each other, honesty and truth is what is left of them.
  20. I Don’t Want To Leave Her, I Can’t Leave Her
    Kaylin is at her breaking point. And Harry comes across something thing that will affect everyone, especially Liam.
  21. And Now We Wait
    Kaylin is unconscious in the hospital. Everyone is wondering if she's ever going to wake up...
  22. Let People Love You
    Kaylin reconnects with someone in her dreams while everyone is still waiting for her to wake up.
  23. I'm Glad You Came Back
    Kaylin is now awake. Zach has something to tell the guys. Liam and Kaylin face each other again.
  24. I'll Wait Forever For You
    It's time for Kaylin to leave the hospital and go back to California with Zach and Cameron.
  25. Someday
    Zach gives Kaylin her surprise.
  26. SEQUEL possibly coming soon.