How My Sister Became a Werewolf and How I'm Dating the Alpha

While trying to save her twin sister, Jenna, from vampires that kidnapped her, Julie has to negotiate with the local werewolf pack, mainly the Alpha called Audric. Talking with the alpha is the only way for Julie to get her sister back. Audric agrees to help her, but only under two conditions: that Jenna becomes a werewolf and that Julie becomes his mate. Julie agrees to these conditions only to find a new enemy emerge: the Alpha's long lost brother, Abe who just happens to be a vampire.
  1. Chapter 1
    While chaperoning Jenna's date, the three teenagers get attacked by vampires.
  2. Chapter 2
    Julie finds help from an unexpected ally.
  3. Chapter 3
    Julie attempts to negotiates with the local werewolf pack Alpha to save her sister.
  4. Chapter 4
    Julie learns that Audric will help to find Jenna but only if she agrees to his terms.
  5. Chapter 5
    Julie agrees to Audric's conditions and then remembers something Jenna told her.
  6. Chapter 6
    Julie has her first encounter with Audric and Jenna has a blow up. (minor language)
  7. Chapter 7
    Julie and Audric have a heart to heart moment.
  8. Chapter 8
    Jenna is reunited wtih her family.
  9. Chapter 9
    Jenna shifts for the first time and Julie and Jenna find something shocking about their granparents.
  10. Chapter 10
    Julie and Jenna become quite angry with their grandparents.
  11. Chapter 11
    Julie gets into some trouble.
  12. Chapter 12
    Julie gets attacked and Audric says something thats been on his mind.
  13. Chapter 13
    Julie and Audric share another moment.
  14. Chapter 14
    Julie gets kidnapped.
  15. Chapter 15
    Audric comes to Julie's rescue.
  16. Chapter 16
    Julie goes looking for Abe.
  17. Chapter 17
    Just realized that you don't have to put this, so i will stop writing in this from now on. :)
  18. Chapter 18
  19. Chapter 19
  20. Chaper 20
  21. Chapter 21
  22. Chapter 22
  23. Epilogue