Status: Finished!

Better Than Me

Andy Biersack and Riley Winters have been together for a year and three months. Things between them are basically perfect.

The story begins with Riley facing the first full tour Black Veil Brides have done since she and Andy became a couple. She can't stand the idea of being away from Andy for six full months. But two weeks into the tour, a distraction arrives in the way of Riley's ten-year class reunion.

Riley's best friend, Corinne Howard, who graduated with her, convinces her to go. The girls return to Alabama to find that nothing much has changed and that they still hate the majority of those they once called "classmates."

However, Riley discovers a former classmate that she had forgotten existed. And the last ten years have been very good to him. As he and Riley catch up, she begins to realize how this man is searching for the same things in his life that she is. Things that Andy, a little over four years her junior, has not even begun to consider.

Riley gets back to California and she can't stop thinking about the other man. When a chance encounter brings them together once again, will the lure be too strong? Or will Riley sacrifice this chance at a new love and security for the man who has her heart?

Warning: this story will contain harsh language, graphic sexual activity, and violence. I'm not going to bother alerting you to a sex scene in the chapter description; just know that sex is going to occur. lol.

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone famous in the story, obviously. All of the original characters are mine, as well as the plot, so please don't steal. Also, there are some things I had to tweak (such as Andy's age) to make this work. Just go with it, okay?