Status: Sterek! Chaptered, because I cannot leave things as a one-shot. That's how terrible of a writer I am. Also I don't own anything - besides the plot - and the title is Marianas Trench 'Stutter' <--- main inspiration for this story (don't own that either).

Stutter

Stiles Stillinski is a teenager with a few of his own problems. He was curious, hyperactive, hard to get to listen and very loyal. And he was not afraid to speak up about his opinion about a certain person.
It shall not help his best friend Scott getting involved with Stiles problem, despite the guidance this 'problem' might be able to give Scott with his newfound 'furry' problem.
Stiles will just have to deal with it but his worst enemy becomes his words. And especially after that one thing happened when he confronted his 'problem' unwillingly. A stutter.
  1. And there goes my sanity....
    Stiles will just have to deal with it but his worst enemy becomes his words. And especially after that one thing happened when he confronted his 'problem' unwillingly. A stutter.
  2. Can This Get Any Worse?
    A stutter. Who would have thought that would kill him?
  3. Wow, Wait up - What?
    In which things only get worse for poor Stiles (And in which I find out just how bad I messed up the timeline)
  4. What? No! Wait? Am I Left Out Again?!
    Just some of those days where you just don't want to wake up.
  5. It makes a little more sense in my head...
    Not everything is easier said than done.
  6. Oh Shut Up! I Know Myself Best
    When Stiles get tired of Derek's assumptions and want to prove him wrong
  7. Sometimes You Drive Me Insane
    And Derek continues to drive Stiles insane
  8. We're Not Going to Discuss That
    Stiles has his ways of dealing with things. Sometimes that's by ignoring them.
  9. Forget It! I Don't Like You
    Will Stiles spill the beans or beat around the bush and avoid the subject? One will find out.
  10. I Guess It's Not That Bad
    In which Stiles has a thing or two to admit to himself.
  11. You Said That...
    Stiles is still in denial, and Derek is just Derek, never letting anything on. It only complicates things.
  12. Shh.. You Don't Always Need to Say Something.
    One's and incident, two's a coincident, three's a pattern...
  13. It Doesn't Matter Anyway
    Teeth and tongue does not always make everything okay.
  14. Not Exactly a Touchdown
    Because Stiles is just impossibly unlucky and he's cute when he lie. Derek at least might think so.
  15. Secrets That Never Lasts Are The Best
    Slowly growing head over heels with someone else is not easy. Why should it be for Stiles with Derek around?
  16. What Do You Know?
    Derek and Stiles may or may not have a slip and Scott might and might not get a suspicion in this chapter
  17. I'm Not Telling Him!
    In which Stiles might have to consider his position between Derek and Scott.
  18. Finding A Stand
    Nothing is easy and Stiles might begin to doubt himself and feel left out. Who wouldn't in a world of wolves and supernatural powers?
  19. The 'not-to-do's in a werewolf's presence
    Where Stiles and Derek go alpha hunting without much success.
  20. Freaks Do It Better
    A secret is only well kept between two if one of them is dead - or one of them don't have an intruding friend.
  21. Didn't Mean for You to Know
    Follow up on last chapter where something hidden might have found it's way out from hiding.