Status: Hope you guys like it, this is the first time I've ever written about Cristiano Ronaldo

Life, Love, and the Kardashians

Riley Avery Jenner grew up in the bright lights of Hollywood. As the adopted daughter of Kris and Bruce Jenner and the sister of the Kardashians, it was safe to say that she lived a privileged life. But Riley hated it. When her sister Kim's sex tape came out, Riley wanted to die. She had been in her senior year of high school and that was all anyone wanted to talk about. If Riley had been in Kim's shoes, she would have been humiliated. Instead, Kim and her mom Kris turned it in to a reality show. Riley avoided the cameras as much as she could, but eventually it became too much. So a year after graduating from the California Institute of the Arts , Riley packed up everything she owned and moved to Madrid.

She was nervous at first, being in a city that she didn't know where they spoke a language that she didn't speak. She had no friends at first, but that all changed when she got a call asking her to shoot some models for an up and coming fashion designer named Laney Garcia. Laney and Riley quickly hit it off and they've been inseparable ever since.

Riley had come to Madrid for an adventure and a great love that she had yet to experience. After living in Madrid for 2 years, she was almost convinced that neither was gonna happen for her. But she wasn't giving up on finding it just yet, because you never know what's just around the corner.
  1. Chapter 1
  2. Chapter 2
  3. Chapter 3
  4. Chapter 4
  5. Chapter 5
  6. Chapter 6
  7. Chapter 7
  8. Chapter 8
  9. Chapter 9
    This chapter contains smut
  10. Chapter 10
  11. Chapter 11
    This chapter contains smut
  12. Chapter 12
  13. Chapter 13
  14. Chapter 14
  15. Chapter 15
  16. Chapter 16
  17. Chapter 17
  18. Chapter 18
  19. Chapter 19
  20. Chapter 20
    this chapter contains mention of drugging and sexual assult
  21. Chapter 21
  22. Chapter 22
    This chapter contains smut