‹ Prequel: Give in to Me
Status: Not Active

What More Can I Give?

Image
Image

Katrina Michelle Nakia-Simmons is now a proud mom of two. Though she had a hard time being a single mother, she still managed. One year ago after her twins were born two months later, Katrina thought she had her life back on track, but everything is always too good to be true, right? Well maybe to her, but you? You be the judge of that.

Katrina thought she had finally found the love of her life. The One, but once she found out some shocking news that broke her heart into pieces, she decided to run away from her problems, taking her babies with her.

She never thought that she would ever see the man she had fallen for again. She thought after she had ran away, he would've forgotten and moved on. But what she didn't know, was that the man she had fallen for, had definately fallen for her and was just as broken as she was.

When she gets a call from a close friend, Katrina has to make a decision on whether to move back to the place she dreaded for a year or to stay back, away from the drama that she knew would be waiting for her.

Mother: Eloise Shante Nakia
Father: James Marshall Simmons

Brothers: James Marshall Nakia-Simmons Jr., William Edward Nakia-Simmons, and Nicholas Henry Nakia-Simmons

Sisters: Kyliee Jane Whitlock, and Kayliee Marie Whitlock

Twins: Malina Kaliyah Eloise Nakia-Simmons Jackson, and Kaleb Michael Elliot Nakia-Simmons Jackson

Michael Joseph Jackson

Disclaimer: I do not own any real life celebrities in this story. Only the original characters and the plot.