Sequel: What More Can I Give?
Status: Completed..=)

Give in to Me

This story starts out in 1985...Katrina Michelle Nakia-Simmons is the daughter of a very-wealthy producer, James Marshall Simmons and an average middle-classed woman, Eloise Shante Nakia. She is the fourth child of six children. Her parents divorced when she was only 10 years old. Katrina has three older brothers from her Mother and Father. When her parents divorced, her father never re-married, but her mother went to marry an Army Soldier named Matthew Lukas Whitlock. Her mother gave birth to their first daughter and two years later found out she was pregnant once again. She was going to tell Matthew when he returned from London, England, but unfortunately his life was cut short by a maniac who didn't know how to use a gun and pointed it the wrong way and pulled the trigger. The bullet was aimed straight at the heart and the second it was in, he dropped-dead...then and there.

Brothers-James Marshall Nakia-Simmons Jr., William Edward Nakia-Simmons, and Nicholas Henry Nakia-Simmons

Sisters-Kyliee Jane Whitlock and Kayliee Marie Whitlock

When Katrina meets Michael Joesph Jackson, she feels an immense attraction to the 26 year old man right away. He's sweet, caring, funny, and not to mention, REALLY REALLY sexy. Although she is too busy to get involve in a relationship, she finds herself too tied up in Michael to not give in to him.

This story is dedicated to Michael and his fans. I need positive feedback on this story, please. I want to know what you guys think about it, so please comment. No negative comments...and most imortantly enjoy the story!!!....R.I.P Michael Jackson...
Image Katrina Michelle Nakia-Simmons

Disclaimer: I do not own any real life celebrities in this story. Only the original characters and the plot.