Status: Hiatus...College. You know. -Livvy and Em <3

I Believe in Yesterday

Almost three years ago, the Bates twin arrived in Lutherville full of secrets and a story they tried so desperately to keep hidden.

Now everything has changed.

Bailey Bates, the once afraid and shy of the twins, has cracked open her shell to the point where she can keep up with the antics of Jack Barakat, guitarist for the band containing all of the people she could thank for her more confident self. She has everything she could ever ask for, except for the one person she thought she would never live a day without.

Jade Bates ran away from Maryland with hurtful words tied to her chest and the intent on never returning to the place that had given her so much. Yet she threw it all away when she returned to Essex, the place she thought would give her refuge.

Both twins have lived their lives in different scenarios but can't help but wonder what it would be like to see the other again, because both miss the other dearly.

All Time Low have really hit it off in the past years thanks to built up emotion and the longing of a friend they had lost and the friend they gained.

But what if they knew that one of their friends was holding in more than anyone could ever imagine?

Secrets are kept once more and lies are told to cover up the truth but the flood gates are opened the very first day of All Time Low's big headlining tour.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the sequel for our love Take A Sad Song and Make It Better and this is also our secnod story we have ever written together!

Comments are love and hopefully we get some new subscribers so tell your friends!

Title Credit goes to The Beatles song Yesterday.

Disclaimer: We do not own All Time Low, their crew, their girlfriends (ie. Lisa and Kara), or any other bands we may use in this story but we do own the story plot, the Bates' twins, and any none existant persons. This is strictly for entertainment purposes.

Hope you enjoy our writing/ story!

-Livvy and Emily
  1. Prologue
  2. Chapter 1
    Bailey
  3. Chapter 2
    Bailey
  4. Chapter 3
    Jade
  5. Chapter 4
    Bailey
  6. Chapter 5
    Jade
  7. Chapter 6
    Bailey
  8. Chapter 7
    Jade
  9. Chapter 8
    Bailey
  10. Chapter 9
    Jade
  11. Chapter 10
    Bailey
  12. Chapter 11
    Jade
  13. Chapter 12
    Bailey
  14. Chapter 13
    Jade
  15. Chapter 14
    Bailey
  16. Chapter 15
    Jade
  17. Chapter 16
    Bailey
  18. Chapter 17
    Jade
  19. Chapter 18
    Bailey
  20. Chapter 19
    Jade
  21. Chapter 20
    Bailey
  22. Chapter 21
    Jade
  23. Chapter 22
    Bailey
  24. Chapter 23
    Jade
  25. Chapter 24
    Bailey
  26. Chapter 25
    Jade
  27. Chapter 26
    Bailey
  28. Chapter 27
    Jade
  29. Chapter 28
    Bailey
  30. Chapter 29
    Jade
  31. Chapter 30
    Bailey
  32. Chapter 31
    Jade