Slytherin Princess

That night, when Voldemort was killed trying to murder Harry Potter, there was someone else in the house that he didn't know about. A young girl, hidden away in the closet of Harry's room. She had seen everything that took place that night.

When Severus Snape arrived later that night, he found the young girl cradled in the floor, holding her baby brother in her arms- desperately trying to get the boy to stop crying. Though, she had no cares about the tears that were running down her own cheeks as she noticed the man who was standing in front of her.

As she looked up at the man, a lump formed in his throat when he saw her eyes. She had her mother's eyes.

Severus was quick to lift the small girl into his arms, and place the boy back in his crib before leaving Godric's Hollow. He took the girl to the only people he could truly think would help him, the Malfoy's. Narcissa Malfoy to be exact.

"Who is she, Severus?" Narcissa asked, looking at the girl in awe. She seemed to be about two years older than her own child, Draco. The young girl looked between the two adults, with fear in her eyes. Her body was rigid, and you tell how scared she was just by looking at her. "She belongs, to the Dark Lord." Was all he said before leaving.

Lucius Malfoy watched quietly as his wife crouched down in front of the young girl. Their son was in his arms, sleeping.

"What's your name, sweet heart?" Narcissa asked, reaching out towards the girl. The young girl flinched away from the woman, as she brought the back of her hand up and wiped the tears away from her eyes. She thought the woman standing in front of her was absolutely beautiful.

"M-My name is Lennox Potter, but my daddy didn't want me so they called me Black." She mumbled.

Narcissa felt her heart breaking as the young girl in front of her began crying once more. She was quick to reach out and lift her up into her arms. "We're going to take care of you now, okay Lennox? You're safe now."