Unbreakable

Emily Moore is a 24 year old who was originally born in London but moved to Boston when she was 19. She was never planning on building a life there; it was merely supposed to be a pitstop before she moved onto the next country on her travel across the world. Obviously fate had different plans for her as she soon found herself fond of the place she now calls home. The only down side to the end of her travelling dream was the years she wasted learning different languages to prepare herself, but she was yet to realise they could actually come in handy soon.
For the past 6 years she has been at McGinty's spending time with her surrogate granddad Doc, her annoying brother/bestfriend figures Conner and Rocco and mostly importantly her boyfriend Murphy. They hit it off instantly but it wasn't until 2years ago that they hooked up after a booze filled 24th birthday party for Emily. Not the most romantic way to start a relationship, but they've been together ever since. They weren't your average couple. They didn't walk around calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend or constantly telling each other that they loved one another because they just didn't need too. They both mutually understood that he was hers and she was his- Murphy often making sure every other man in the pub knew as well- and they both knew how much the other loved them; often more from actions then words. Although they often liked comparing their relationship to cheesy Westlife songs, 'Unbreakable' always coming out on top in their list of favourites.