Status: Completed.

Remodelling the Wreckage of My Past

The banner for the title was made by Kyooran, she's crazy but I love her =]

Disclaimer:

I don't own any famous characters, I do own the plot and the original characters.
Steal, and I'll take a plane from France to come and kick your ass wherever you are in the world.
I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English isn't my native tongue, I'm only learning it at school.

SillyFrench©

*title credits: Unforgiven - The go go's ft Billie Joe Armstrong.*

Image

A big thank you to Little Mizz Zuicide for the kickass banner, she's my number one fan ;-).

Image
Thank you to Dying.Kiss for this awesome banner =D

Image
A big thank you to HellGates for the awesome banner!

Image
Image
A big thank you to Little Mizz Zuicide for those banners.

“And we are gathered here on this baleful day for the funeral…”

The sky was grey, clouded and it was going to rain at any moment, not something you could expect in July in SoCal.

The cemetery wasn’t crowded, only a few persons were gathered here, watching the coffin being lowered underground.

“I can’t believe it…” whispered a girl in a black dress. The boy standing next to him was wearing a black long sleeves T-shirt and black jeans. “It’s your fault.” She sobbed, looking at him. The boy hung his head low.

“Where’s she going?”

The boy closed his eyes as his little sister was tugging at his jeans.

“Where are they taking her? Where’s she going?” the young girl cried, tugging harder.

“To hell.” He muttered though greeted teeth, a glint of madness in his voice.

“Shut up!” snapped a man as he picked the little girl in his arms. “It’s okay Celia. Don’t cry…” he ushered her, hugging her to his chest.

“Aiden Sanders?”

Everyone turned around to see two policemen.

“You’re being arrested for the murder of Adeline Sanders, your mother.”


Image
A big thank you to HellGates for the awesome banner <3
  1. Chapter 1.
    "Now that everything is said Aiden, you can hate me. But that’s alright buddy, because I don’t expect anything else from you. Not anymore."
  2. Chapter 2.
    It just took me fifteen ***ing years to come to that conclusion.
  3. Chapter 3.
    “I’m proud of you Aiden, I’m still mad at you, but proud of your decision.”
  4. Chapter 4.
    “You might think it doesn’t worth it, but in Lyn’s perspective, it does.”
  5. Chapter 5.
    "Turns out it’s been a little over 7 years she’s been in the band and she still can’t play guitar correctly.”
  6. Chapter 6.
    I wanted to understand what was going on around me, it felt like I was keep in darkness, not having a clue of what was happening.
  7. Chapter 7.
    “That’s just so like Mum.”
  8. Chapter 8.
  9. Chapter 9.
    “You know, I have to admit. I kind of miss the noise too. The apartment is just way too calm here so to make some noise, I listen to music.”
  10. Chapter 10.
    “There’s a hidden message Brian!”
  11. Chapter 11.
    "Billy, it’s a baby. He’s just like you guys, he eats and he sleeps, a lot..."
  12. Chapter 12.
    I felt a weight on my chest and looked down to see Lyn lying on top of me, her head resting on my chest, her arms wrapped around my waist. That sure wasn’t going to help me think straight.
  13. Chapter 13.
    ‘Thank you’ she mouthed and I just smiled. I turned around and walked out of the room. I assumed that now that Billy was here, Lyn was going to be okay without me.
  14. Chapter 14.
    Gates got an idea.” Said Billy, pointing at Syn. I looked at Billy, he looked almost pissed off? Nah, why would Billy be pissed off?
  15. Chapter 15.
    “Told you I had an army wrapped around my finger…”
  16. Chapter 16.
    “Do us a favor Aiden, keep your thoughts to yourself…”
  17. Chapter 17.
    "I wonder if it is such a good idea for me to go in there…”
  18. Chapter 18.
    “Don’t get your hopes up"
  19. Chapter 19.
    “Ah, I knew I saw her on the sidewalk with her fake boobs…”
  20. Chapter 20.
    “Dad? We’re going out with our awesomely great mother who loves us very much! Don’t know when we’ll be back, but we will call you to let you know so you know when to stop screwing Nat.”
  21. Chapter 21.
    “I’m just playing with you… But try not to get caught or anything, and don’t forget to change her ringtones… Okay?”
  22. Chapter 22.
    That was all she deserved. A good punch in the face for definitively smashing all hopes of getting my parents back together.
  23. Chapter 23.
    “What do you want me to do? Burst in tears, and smash things around me, telling everyone how unfair life is...?"
  24. Chapter 24.
    “Yeah, but she had to go back home because she couldn’t go out dressed like the way she was! But she looks like a ***ing hobo anyway!”
  25. Chapter 25.
  26. Chapter 26.
    “You can’t sing that song while thinking about her, it’s a blaspheme to Green Day’s greatness.”
  27. Chapter 27.
  28. Chapter 28.
    Guess whose ringtone’s it was?
  29. Chapter 29.
    “There’s still one thing you hadn’t said yet.”
  30. Chapter 30.
    I wrapped my arms around his neck as his rested on my waist. It felt weird because it felt like it would be one of the last times I’d ever get that close to him. I knew it.