The Fellowship

Aelinaras is a young she elf of fiery spirit. When The Lady of Lorien had sent her off to Elrond's counsel in Rivendell her life changed for ever. Meeting a young Hobbit named Frodo there was made an instant bond, fate now had her. She joined the Fellowship & her journey began. Her journey is a struggle of Love, Hate, Power, a fight for Lord & Land. A fight for Her home, for those she loves, for Middle Earth.
  1. The Greatest Adventure Is What Lies Ahead
    Aleniaras is sent off to Rivendel where she meets the Hobbit Frodo, and Finds herself at the start of a journey.
  2. The Misty Mountains, Caradhras peak
    The Fellowships intended path is thwarted by Sauron's spies. Their new route takes them through Caradhras, a treacherous peak within the misty mountains.
  3. Into The Mines
    After the failed attempt to cross through the misty mountains, The Fellowship decides to go below them. However the soon find, this may not have been the wisest option.
  4. Drums in the Deep
    The First battle, Not one of epic feats yet it tests The Fellowship's drive as they go deeper into the mines.
  5. The Fall of Gandalf The Grey
    War is waged against the Grey Wizard & the monsterious Balrog. This demon of the ancient world proves a match for Gandalf. So ends Gandalf the grey.
  6. The Golden Woods, Boromir's Heart
    Aelinaras is brought back to her home, The Golden woods of Lothlorien. She is over joyed to be back with Lady Galadriel. The truth of her heart comes out to light, and she will take any challenge that may come because of it.
  7. Ever, Ever On
    The two Captains of the Lorien Archers have a spat, But such old friends cannot stay angry with one another long. The Fellowship takes leave of Lorien, only to find they are being followed.
  8. Fears Come To Light, Battle in the Woods
    as the fellow ship reaches the shore, trouble begins to brew yet again. Will Aelinaras have to face her greatest fear.
  9. Fare Thee Well Boromir Son of Denethor , Grandson of Ecthelion
    The Fellowship has split in three separate paths, And the loss of Boromir makes things no less difficult. However they still stand, this journey is far from over.
  10. Enter Gollum
    While Aelinaras, Gimli, Legolas and Aragorn follow the band of Orcs that have taken Merry and Pippin, Frodo and Same wander their way to Mordor. However they meet an old friend...or should one say foe.
  11. The White Hand of Saruman
    Aelinaras leaves in the night away from her company to search for Merry & Pippin after. Meanwhile Saruman is ever steady in growing his army, sending the white hand into the wild-men of Rohan.
  12. Fangorn Forest
    Aelinaras finds herself in the hands of the Rohirrim riders. Eomir Reunites her with her company. The group finds the hobbits are still alive & have escaped from the Orcs....however they're run into the grasp of Fangorn Forest.
  13. The White Wizard
    Aelinaras and her company scower Fangorn for Merry & Pippin, however they run into some one the did not expect to see.
  14. Journey to Helms Deep
    After freeing King Theoden from Saruman's spell & bannishing Grima from Edoras, a funeral is thrown for Theoden's Son Theodred. Two children whom escaped an attack by wild-men upon thier village, are found by Aelinaras, Theoden, and Gandalf. It is ev
  15. The Luck of A Ranger, Battle Preparations.
    The group finds that Aragorn is truely something to marvel, His leadership skills grow with every moment as the group helps Theoden Prepare for battle within the Deeping Walls.
  16. The Battle of Helms Deep
    A battle that will surely go down in Rohan history has begun, It will not be easy, blood shall be shed, but defeat is not an option.
  17. Eomir's Return, Death of Saruman
    In Theoden's last ditch effort to claim victory over the battle, Eomir Returns with Gandalf and the Rohirrim soldiers, with thier help the battle is won, in more ways then one.
  18. A Night of Mistakes
    A celebration of Rohan's victory turns for the worst, sometimes oops just doesn't cover it all.
  19. The Call of Gondor
    Legolas appears to be mad at The she elf, no matter they quickly resolve the issue. Haldir appears on the scene, and the Beacons of Gondor Have been lit.
  20. The Departure of Aelinaras
    Aelinaras leaves A heartbroken Eowyn & Legolas as she leaves with Haldir ahead of the party, for Gondor.
  21. Minas Tirith
    Aelinaras and Haldir Reach Minas Tirith, Painful memories are aroused when Faramir, Brother to Boromir is on the scene. For for all that can be done is wait for Theoden to come.
  22. Before The Storm
    Faramir isn't thinking in his right mind, Aelinaras & Pippin try to persuade him. However his mind is set.
  23. The Battle For Middle Earth Begins
    Faramir held true to his word and returns, But not the way they had hoped. Aelinaras and Haldir throw themselves into the battle facing a sea of Orcs. Aragorn and friends make it safely out of the dead city.
  24. Ride of The Rohirrim, Forth Erolingas
    Frodo soon finds, he has made a grave mistake, when gollum turns against him. Aelinaras is at her last reserves on the battle field but a single sign of hope rests in a vision of the White tree. The Rider of Rohan Have Arrived.
  25. No Man
    Eowyn's time to rise has come, will she be ready, will se seize her chance. Aelinaras says farewell to an old friend, and hello to another, the battle wages on.
  26. The Diversion
    Aelinaras tries to recover form Haldir's death, and Aragorn finally takes his place as king. The Fellowship heads out in one last ditch effort to by Frodo some time. but are they to late.
  27. For Frodo
    Aragorn King of Gondor, Leads his troops to Battle, the final battle.
  28. Reunited, The Fellowship
    At last after years of separation The Fellowship is together again, yet there are still times to rejoice and times to morn.
  29. To Mirkwood
    A Time of Peace is Near,Middle Earth Recooperates from it's losses and the great battle. Aelinaras and Legolas make for Mirkwood, for one last counsel withe the evles.
  30. The White City, The Lords of Gondor
    And so the tale ends.