What Can You Not Buy With Money?

Mary Hall struggles to find her independence. She must find a job while overcoming the problems of your typical young adult drama along with the unsettling struggles of bad and good choices.

As she undergoes her journey she comes across dynamic people who help mold her into the person she strives to be as well as touching the hearts of those who are closest to her. Despite this, she is thrown with many obstacles in her life along with many flaws that makes her far from a flawless protagonist.

Welcome to the narrative story that uncovers an ordinary girl's quest for self discovery, love, friendship, happiness, and truth. As she explores the world she is greeted by people who are neither purely good or purely evil. She meets those who bring out the worst and the best in her.

But those are all minor details. The main subject that is dominant is the search for love. Enter the world of a girl's need to love and to be loved and how sacrifice and decision always hurts someone but heals another.

This is a love triangle. It involves a plain jane along with an eccentric boy versus a wealthy boy.

Your feedback is precious to me, don't be shy! I hope you all enjoy this tale.