Mielisairas Rakkaus - a Crazy Dudesons Love Story

This is the story of Nikki, a young woman who has lived a very rough life. After a chance to start over is offered by her brother, who she hasn't seen in years, she packs up and moves to Finland. Taking her two best friends Lynn and Squint with her. After getting lost in Helsinki, due to a cruel game played by her older brother, Dave, she meets four men who happen to be both celebrities, and close friends of her brother.

Though her new life begins happily, her difficult, and troubled old life drags itself back in the form of her ex-boyfriend Jason, and his sister Sarah. Who will she fall for, and who will fall for her?
  1. Moving to Finland!
    NIkki' brother contacts her and demands that he move in with him, from L.A., all the way to Seinäjoki, Finland
  2. Four New Friends
    After Dave's cruel goes in the wrong direction, Nikki is rescued by four strangers who quickly become new best friends.
  3. The Race
    The eight friends make it to the hotels and celebrate the reunion in style!
  4. An Unwanted Guest
    Dave brings a friend home, when he was supposed to be bringing beers.
  5. Drunken Anticks
    A few jokes are played, and history is learned.
  6. Painful Confessions, and Secrets Told.
    Nikki tells the guys about her past.
  7. Fun at the Dudesons Ranch!
    The title says it all.
  8. Coming Clean
    Coming Clean: Nikki tells Dave *everything*
  9. Finding Nikki
    The guys rush to the rescue, and Squint and Lynn go after Jason and Sarah.
  10. The Party
    After giving Nikki some time to recover, the guys throw a party to welcome her in true Dudesons style.
  11. The Call
    While dealing with the usual troubles of The Morning After, Dave calls Nikki and makes things even worse.
  12. The Party
    With the newly formed wounds, and freshly opened old ones, Nikki can only handle things one way.
  13. Realization
    Dave's eyes are finally opened.
  14. Recovery Messages
    Nikki's recovery is going great and while everyone is winding down after a crazy game of Hide and Seek, Nikki, Lynn, Dave, and Squint hold a very, somewhat-serious, conversation through Mobil IM across the living room.
  15. Simon Says
    Nikki, Lynn, Squint, Dave, Jukka, Jarppi, Jarno, and HP play their game of Simon Says, and Nikki and HP become official.
  16. Parade of Shame
    The losers of Simon Says live out their punishment, followed by a party at their favorite bar late in the evening.
  17. You Have A Brother?!
    Who could have thought that?!?
  18. "This Is A Very Unfunctional Family"
    The journey from Finland, back to the United States
  19. Meeting The Family
  20. Flawless Wedding, Unusual Reception, And A Prom Date?
  21. "I finally found my Prince Charming. I just had to go to Finland to find you."
  22. Where Is The Perfect Ending, For The Perfect Date?
  23. Tears
  24. Nightmare
  25. "Wake up! Wake up! If you're asleep you can't play with me!"
  26. "See you tomorrow!"
  27. Welcome Home Party
  28. The Wheelchair Surprise!
  29. Longer Recovery