Status: Completed

Trust or Kill

Image
Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight or any of its characters and scenery. I do not own any of the celebrity/images (except the banner) I use in this story. However, I do own this plot and the main character: Kanie Park. Also note that this is not a Chace Crawford/Dylan Patton/Steven Strait/Alex Pettyfer fanfic. I purely used them as an image for my characters only.

Rated: Teen+ May contain some inappropriate scenes and language.

Story Line: This is NOT a Bella/Edward fiction, this story is mainly on Seth finding love, Leah imprinting, and Jacob and Renesme's future. Most of the story is centered around the werewolves.

In General It's about Seth and Leah imprintments on both newly created and old characters... except that they are just the WRONG people.

Summary:

When 15 year old Kanie Park arrives at Forks instead of Washington D.C. for the holidays, due to a mistake the travel agencies made, she was nothing but bored. That is, until she entered La Push.

She had always been able to sense when something was wrong or suspicious, and the moment she laid eyes on Edward Cullen and Jacob Black-with whom she fell completely in love with, only to have resentment returned. Being the school's journalist back home, it was in her nature to dig up the truth... and release it publicly.

Meanwhile, the vampires and werewolves of Forks feel threatened by Kanie's talent and newly-founded knowledge. When another twist comes and Kanie developes into something as bad a vampire, they are left with only two choices: trust her, but risk the truth getting out, or break their own rules and kill her.

Prologue:

I finally gazed into her beautiful brown eyes, "Don't you understand? You’ve given us a reason. We have to kill you to protect us... not just us, but the vampires, the true werewolves, and the other shapshifters out there!" I paused, then added in the softest voice possible, in order to hide the pain from my tone, "Now that you know the truth about Jacob, there is no reason why you wouldn't expose us-" she looked at me incredulously, and I swore there was hurt embedded her eyes. "Yes there is," she said fiercely, and just fiercely as her tone, she kissed me...

My hand reached to her hair which she had tied up in a lose pony tail that was wet with rain water, but I didn’t care, when her mouth finally opened to me, I had her on the bed.

But then Edward’s words rang in my ears, “Even at the end, if she doesn’t have the strength, she won’t be able to pull away from Jacob just as Sara couldn’t pull away from his father for Jasper.”

And that moment, I pulled away, both knowing and not knowing that I would regret it.

Note:

At Chapter 7, the story takes a twist and Kanie Park becomes the wolves' natural enemy. The reason behind that is something you'll have to find out on your own.
  1. Chapter One: The Boring Holiday Plan.
    First Chapter-Not The Best, Just an Into
  2. Chapter 2: The kid Jacob wouldn't take his eyes from
  3. Chapter 3: My kind of luck.
    Meet the Cullens
  4. Chap 4: They are discussing if they should kill me
    How freaked out would YOU be if you were Kanie?
  5. Chapter 5: She finds out
    Lalalala! Seth's POV!!
  6. Chapter 6: Jacob Black is a freak.
    Yes I'm not waiting for comments, I'm updating right now!
  7. Chapter 7: I left them
    Yes! This is the chapter where I started getting more fan! This starts getting goood!
  8. Chapter 8: The Truth About Me
    lala Jasper!!!!
  9. Chapter 9: Jasper's Confession
    Here is the uppppp
  10. Chapter 10: The Fight
    STUPID SETH! Yes, read about it here!
  11. Chapter 11: Goodbye Forks
    A crappy update-it was just to go through this un-exciting bit
  12. Chapter 12: Rapists, Vampires, and Warlocks.
    WARNING: Jasper and Kanie hooks up
  13. Chapter 13: Nightmares, Fights, and Violence.
    Seth's in hell! *sings*
  14. Chapter 14: Discoveries, Introductions, Talk
    A little insight on Kanie's witch life!
  15. Chapter 15: Covenant, decisions, and Old Guy
    Uh oh Kanie's with Ian. And look who's baaacckkk!!!
  16. Answering some fan questions
    This is NOT part of a chapter, but consider this an update of information
  17. Chapter 16: Seth’s shocker ...
    Read! Read! Read!
  18. Chapter 17: Bitches’ Game.
    Whao Mike gets a bomb
  19. Chapter 18: In The Making Of The Gentleman.
    But who IS this gentleman?
  20. Chapter 19: Open Your Eyes and See the Wars
  21. Chapter 20: Plans and Discussion
    Last chapter before I disappear for a while
  22. Chapter 21: Love Arises At Twilight
    Long one, with Character Info too and Q&A
  23. Saphira's Story
    Written by Suki, no.1 fan
  24. Avery and Amora's Story
    By dear Suki
  25. Chapter 22: Tricked
    Yes, the stroy is back! Warning: You're going to hate the Volturi after this
  26. Chapter 23: Volturi War
    Yeshh is a war. My first attempt at writing one!
  27. Chapter 23 Partial Fixture: Dylan’s Point Of
  28. Chapter 23: A Katy-May Special
  29. Chapter 24: The End
  30. SQUEAL!
    sqeal's up people!