Thick and Thin

Electra thought it was all over the next morning. So had he. They moved on, or so they thought. Neither of them were seeing anyone 2 years after the fact. But now Electra's band has a spot touring with Avenged Sevenfold. They weren't the opening or supporting band, it was a co-headlining tour. Two years before neither of them had asked questions, so they had no idea. The trouble was bound to start the minute she walked through that door. Not being the nicest person around, she wasn't going to play nice. They are the only two who know why this war rages on, but Electra also has a separate secret that no one knows. But as this war rages on all the twos friends are left dumbfounded as they sit back in amazement watching this war. They are the only two who know what happened, and Electra is determined to keep it that way. She also wants to keep her secret, but when things fall apart and he learns her secret, she wonders what to do. He was never supposed to find out. No one was. It was supposed to be kept her secret for the rest of her life. But now with someone knowing her secret Electra fears the worst. But what she fears he will do is the exact opposite of what he does, and what he wants. He knows what he wants and goes after it. Okay, well maybe he doesn't know what he wants in the beginning, but he comes to.