Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

He's her perfectly imperfect man! Chris and Taylor started out as friends and things changed one day. Chris is best friends with Taylor's brother Justin, who she also is part owner of his club, J-Spot. She's a single mom that's been through alot then she finds love in the least expected place. She understands Chris and all that he's been through. She's got his back and he has hers. They do have their issues just like anyother couple. Chris's insercurities start to show when he realizes that a friend is checking out his girl. Chris's insercurities later cause a riff between him and Taylor. Will they be able to make it work?

Terrence falls for Taylor the moment he meets her, but she has eyes for Chris. Until Chris and Taylor break up, Terrence lies in the wings, patiently waiting, but will his day ever come?

Caitlin is Taylor's bestfriend from Houston, whom she met when she took a position there as a photographer teacher at the Art Institute of Houston. She moved to Atlanta when she broke up with her boyfriend of two years. She finds love when she meets Taylor's cousin Jermaine. She is the co-owner of Taylor Martin Photography and an up and coming Event Planner. What does life in Atlanta hold for her?

Justin and Tammy have been together for almost 3 years. They met in college, started out friends and eventually it turned into more. They are in partnership with Taylor and Chris with the J-Spot. Justin has a secret that he's keeping from Tammy in fear of losing her. What happens when she finds out his secret?

With the help of family and close friends these 3 couples manage to make things work out for them. Other couples help them see each other through tough times. There a lots of "special guest apperances" in this story.

I hope you enjoy!