Falling Out

When Amber Benson’s mother died and her aunt and uncle became her legal guardians, everything changed. The once happy little girl changed once she began living with these two people. She will never be that person again.

Or will she?

When someone unexpected shows up in her life, it changes it forever. This story is about Amber’s journey with overcoming abuse, love, acceptance, and finding herself.

*The story takes place in 2006, right after Green Day’s American Idiot tour. I know the timeline might not make that much since but I tried to make it chronological.*

Disclaimer: I do not own Green Day or any other famous person that may be mentioned. I do own the original character and the way this plot, which I believe has been over used but still makes for a good story, is progressed.

This story may contain triggers for those who have been through physical and sexual abuse as well as self-mutilation. Please read with caution.

This story also jumps point of views a lot. If I was good at writing in third person, I would but I’m not. Unless specified, it will be in Amber’s point of view.

This story contains drug use, sexual activity, violence, and adult language. Please respect the rating. It is NC-17 for a reason.