I Know It's Hurting You, But It's Killing Me

Audrey Sanders is fifteen years old and being raised by her father Matt Sanders, other wise known as M. Shadows. She has a great life and an amazing family. She looks up to her dad and loves that he's in Avenged Sevenfold. She sings, plays piano, gets good grades, and is never in any trouble. But everything changes when she gets invited to a high school party and her best friend Jen convinces her to go. Jen ditches Audrey to hang out with a guy and leaves Audrey to fend for herself. Brandon one of the most popular guys in school has had his eye on Audrey for awhile and when he knew she was alone he went after her. The music was too loud to hear Audrey's screams for help and Brandon was too strong for Audrey to fight off. In the end Audrey is left raped and emotionally broken. Something that she never thought would ever happen, happened and she has no idea how to deal with it on her own. She thinks that acting like it never happened and trying to forget about is the best thing to do but soon she comes to realize that no matter what there's no forgetting and sooner or later she's going to have to tell someone.

--Disclaimer-- I do not own Avenged Sevenfold. I only own Audrey, Jen, Brandon, and anyone else who isn't famous. I own this story idea one hundred percent. Don't steal!<3

© 2010 alive again;