Sequel: Love is Magic
Status: No really editing has been done yet so I am aware there are many mistakes. Please leave comments and let me know what you think!

Change of Plans

Love can be found in the strangest places. When it is found it is hard to hold on to, and even harder to let go of...

The Lady Morgana is proud, stubborn, and selfish. All of the things Gwaine hates. It would be no surprise that these two would turn their noses' up at one another. Gwaine is a charming free spirit who just travels with the wind. When he blows into town he will stop at the local tavern for a drink and maybe some games, but then he is off on his way again.

When Gwaine arrives in Camelot his plans are a bit different. So instead of just rushing through Camelot he decides to take a leisurely stroll around the market. The beautiful day that he was enjoyed was washed away by wind and storm clouds. The rain pours down and Gwaine spots a damsel in distress on the street. He rushes to her aid and helps her make her way back to the castle.

"You didn't tell me your name?" He asked before leaving the beautiful woman's side.

"I am the Lady Morgana."

Just like that the two were hooked. Neither of them knew why or how it happened. As time went on the two grew closer, but there were other things going on in Camelot that threatened to rip them apart. Two people who could not be more different found their way into each other's arms. Was it fate that they should meet? Were they meant to defy all odds to be together? Or were they just too different? Would their destiny rip them apart?