Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

The more he denies me, the more of an infatuation that grows inside my head. Maybe it was a typical reaction to the first love cliche? The one who takes your virginity will always be your focal point of obsession, right?

I am Vivian, and this is my story.

Warning: many sex scenes in this story. Along with drug use, dominance, etc....
  1. Talk of the move.
    The family is introduced in this wonderful first chapter. Where the parents discuss moving with the kids.
  2. Private conversations and moving in.
    Vivian eavesdrops on her parents conversation as they drive to the new house.
  3. Reintroduced again.
    Aiden and Vivian reflect on their childhood a little. Nikki's hormones is completely out of whack due to her PMS.
  4. Dinner.
    Aiden makes plans to give Vivian a tour of the school.
  5. Campus tour.
    Vivian sees a different side to Aiden as he walks her around.
  6. Horrible liar.
    Vivian finds a way out of the date, but is a terrible liar. Aiden doesn't suspect a thing.
  7. Try to stay positive.
    Vivian's father decides she is going to have a dorm, which in result creates a very emotional Vivian.
  8. Mall trip.
    Vivian runs into Aiden, whom makes it very well known that she should quit rejecting him.
  9. Getting numbers.
    Lake trips with Nicole and Vivian where V gets a cute guys number, however Aiden appears as usual.
  10. Texts all night.
    Vivian finds out the name of the guy, whom gave her his number. They stay up texting.
  11. Making out.
    Jace and Vivian had a fun time at lunch, so they go back to Jace's apartment.
  12. After math.
    Warning: sexual content. Vivian and Jace have an unspoken agreement on being official? And Nikki rubs it in Aiden's face that Viv is on a date.
  13. Summer Fling.
    Nikki questions Vivian about her relationship status, thus creating a down fall for V. But is it for the best?
  14. Moving in.
    Vivian moves into her dorm, after sulking around.
  15. The truth.
    Vivian runs into a snooty girl. Finds Noelle with Seth. Also, an unexpected surprise awaits her in the elevator.
  16. Advice.
    Vivian gets unwanted advice from Aiden, which makes her happier about herself.
  17. Creative writing with Mr. Higby.
    Vivian meets a new girl named Rosalyn, along with her new teacher.
  18. Modeling.
    Vivian finds out the gruesome details of her modeling class.
  19. History, gay, and Jace.
    Vivian meets a new guy, and runs into Jace. What a lovely day.
  20. Psychology.
  21. PE sweat, past curfew.
    Vivian experiences her first day of hell with PE, and takes Rosalyn's advice about the showers.
  22. Movie date.
    Vivian meets with Jace, then goes on an unwilling double date.
  23. Thursday classes.
    Aiden changes the party day to Thursday instead.
  24. Drunken journey.
    Vivian goes with Noelle to the party, ending up in an unexpected place.
  25. *** move.
    Vivian and Jace have a little fun, when she realized what no girl wants to realize...
  26. Reinventing.
    Vivian wants a change.
  27. Sisterly worries.
    Vivian and her mom go shopping. Nikki confronts Vivian about events.
  28. Easily manipulated.
    Vivian lies to her parents, and Aiden is not happy.
  29. Back again.
    Vivian escapes and goes to that all too familiar place.
  30. Make a scene.
    Vivian wakes up at Jace's, and he demands to take her home.
  31. As a counselor?
    Jace pulls Vivian into his office to discuss her weekly check in with her counselor.
  32. Rejection.
    Against her better judgment Vivian goes to Aiden's party, but not after running into Jace in the elevator.
  33. Just love me.
    Vivian wakes up in that all too familiar house.
  34. Serious conversations.
    Vivian accepts a ride home from Aiden, and they talk about some unsettling things.
  35. Aiden's past.
    Jace and Vivian have a moment in the elevator that is interupted. V also finds out a bit about Ro and Aiden's past.
  36. Beach trip photoshoot.
    Vivian's modeling class takes a trip to the beach. Vivian's partner comes out with unexpected news.
  37. Awkward run ins.
    Noelle is invited to Rosalyn's which makes for a suspicious Vivian.
  38. Drinking on a Weds.
    Vivian and Noelle decide to drink, and a surprise guest appears with a different personality than what V is used to.
  39. Started my period.
    Vivian keeps having to tell people her private business.
  40. A senior's sister.
    Vivian finds out about Nikki's friend.
  41. Running into Jace's family.
    A secret Jace has that might just be the end of Jace and Vivian.
  42. Aiden's threats.
    Vivian is genuinely hurt by Aiden's most recent attempt to win her.
  43. Announcing photography winners.
    Vivian and Aiden get alone time where she tries to figure him out.
  44. Turn of events.
    Aiden and Vivian go back to her dorm after dinner.
  45. Rosalyn's past.
    Vivian asks Aiden about Rosalyn's past after a psychology assignment.
  46. Loser.
    Vivian runs into that Aiden obsessed girl.
  47. Take back my life.
    Vivian left her session with Jace feeling some sort of way.
  48. Vacation.
    Aiden negotiates with Vivian.
  49. Drunken antics.
    Vivian gets a little wasted.
  50. Make me an offer.
    Aiden tells Vivian that she is his, and tells her who was behind everything.
  51. I'm in love with you.
    Aiden continues to confess his feelings to Vivian.
  52. Happy Birthday.
    Aiden and Vivian decide to take things further......