Sequel: She's Dancing Alone

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Tell them your name Brianna Ashton.
I'm Seventeen. I'm the best friend. I'm not what he wants.

The best friend. That's all she's ever been to Jack Barakat. She used to like it that way, but now it isn't enough. The way he flicks his hair when it gets in his eyes, that laugh that she always found so cute, the way he'd spend hours infront of her mirror just puling faces at himself and swinging his arms, the way he always kept a couple of guitar picks on a chain around his neck. Even his imperfections, sheloved liked him for each one of his qualities.

Say 'hi' Jack Barakat.
Seventeen, and, uh...

The crush. He knows all about the antics his girlfriend gets up to but he puts it aside. She's his distraction. He can't think on certain topics for himself anymore so he uses her to take his mind off of things. Don't get him wrong, Jack Barakat isn't a player or a heartbreaker. He's attracted to her, as she is to him but it's not love. He likes her alot, but he doesn't love her. I'm sure you're wondering why he hasn't broken it off with her yet. It's because he's afraid. It's because there's another girl. And he shouldn't feel attracted to that girl.

Well hello there Alex Gaskarth
Eighteen, older than you all. Kiss my ass!

The brother. He's been there for Brianna whenever she needed a shoulder to cry on. He's been best friends with Jack since they met in eighth grade, it's like a little love triangle. But not love. Well, you never know. Anyway, he's the kind of person that sticks up for his friends no matter what and is more than ready to shove his foot up someone's ass if they cross him or his friends. But what if both his friends need a foot up their ass? Time to master the art of levitation.